4/6/10

超世紀封神榜

i do not like this film
i am serious and quite fair, for
i've seen 變形金剛1.2 蝙蝠俠1.2.3.4
阿凡達...etc IN the TEATHER
considering my splendid experience,
i deserve the right to judge this film
it is not goooooooooooooood
the story could hardly be new to me,
for i should have known it as a foreign literature major.
or i should say,
the seeming illogical plot is fine to me
still, the film is awful and weird
first of all, where is the 3D effect used?
am i too stupid to observe that?
second, the heroines are not pretty, AGAIN
i mean the Helen in Troy is not amzing pretty as well.
American must have problem to tell the beauty of european women or
any women other than American
(well, sometimes, I do doubt if they call tell American as well)
thirdly, why do they borrow the costume from 300壯士?!
finally, it is my own problem
but
how come medusa is so popular these days,
i've seen her in more than one preview!

in a word , it is not gooooooooood
Posted by Picasa

No comments: