12/27/09

週末電影三連發之阿凡達

my film experience of this movie is definitely a nightmare!
the whole reason is a BITCH! (yes, i am going to use this bad word!)
sitting next to us.
she kepts laughing in inproper scenes and moments during the whole movie.
she also made noises and sounds in weird points
basically, she succesfully ruined my appetites for the film.
Besides the special glasses we wear to watch the 3-D version also
drives me crazy, for it hurts after two hours forty mins.
as for the film itself, well, i think it makes me impatient in one hour.
i start to check the time ...........
i feel it is kind of hard for me to sympathize those BLUE aliens
(actually, they are like Indians or Africans)
and i can hardly bear the prolonged fight and the love affair in the film.
that is,
if you want to create a new species which is totally different from human beings,
how could they "kiss" (or i should say, show intimacy) in the same way like us
to KISS someone you love?
that's definitely very human-like.
These smalls things keep reminding my how unreal and unreasonable the film is.
eventually, i feel tired of it
still, it is worth even for its special effects
Posted by Picasa

No comments: