10/13/09

一個作家之死


the death of a writer 蘇玉珍 the ex-wife of 苦苓
well the end of a marriage seems to initiate the birth of a new writer
if one could consider Su as a "writer"

anyway, this is an era in which everyone could publish his/her work in
his/her own money

i accidently read part of this part in TKU liberary while I was waiting for my composition class
certainly it was the title of the writer which aroused my interest at that time
to show my respect of the writer, i start with the preface and the introduction written by 施寄青
gradually I found out that I was going to read a copy of erotic literature (?)
it is a record (well, the writer herself denies it, but who believes her?) of the marriage
of a popular "male"writer with his wife , which was full of the husband's love affair "s"

indeed, she is a bold writer who dares to challange the viewpoint of readers
what I cannot understand or I should even say forgive is
she is publishing, selling, and taking adventage of her husband.

sure, 苦苓 is by no means a stranger of this kind of propaganda
but SEX ...........
and writing it into articles ........

as an attack and revenge to her ex-husband,
Su's book might hardly be a successful attempt and
could hurt herself reversely.

Just to support my opinion,
right after her publication,
there is a scandal about her sharing a man with another woman on newspaper.

well well well
free to pursue her sexuality and love .......
unlike her husband..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: