10/9/09

Gossip Girl-Season1+2

Considering the fact that I know this series relatively late,

I have to admit that I am not as young as I thought before

(Wow, that's a big step~~)

Well well well

Gossip Girl is one of the most popular TV series in America

I guess probably it is because its fasion element makes it kind of

the follower of the Channel or the Prada movie on the big scree.

No girl hate fashion !


the other important element of Gossip Girl is so obvirous that

the director even write it down on the title of the series.

"Gossip"

YEs!

again, which girl hates gossip!

(IF you are not, please just leave me alone~)

in this series, everyone is gossiping about others

and their focus are Serena, Blair, Nate, Den,....

THe central figure of their senior high

and as well,

it seems all of them must have sex with each other one after another..

Still, the most important reason that I keep watching this series

would be Serena who is so splendid and sweet

also, the clothes they wear are so appealing and alluring

last but not least, i really Chuc looks like the king in Gladiator--Joaquin Phoenix
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

willcat said...

Nate is so cute! ha...
oh I like Serena as well!

hellism and her world said...

Recently, I start to watch the new version of 90210. those girls look amazing in season2 as well