3/24/08

Am I too severe?

Am i too severe to that five year old little girl?
Am I ?
ohohoh i am sosoo ssoso gret for what i have done last night!
I even havd a nightmare about how her mother criticizes me
I an afriad to imagine how her mother would think once she tells her
what happened during the class

why am i sososo hard to her?
since she does not like that pirate story ,just let it go!!
why do i have to push a five year old girl to hard!
do we really need a specific reason to justify our answe!?
she is not an adult and event many adult do not have this kind of ability
to elaborate thenselves well and clearly
so
so
so

why am i so hard to her!
i will keep in mind next time that 
she is just a five year old girl who knows very little about the world
who hates or like things for no reasons at all

the only thing i expect is she can forget what happened last night veru quickly, then
we can have a usual class this Wednesday

No comments: