11/20/09

伊恩藍欽-黑與藍

THis novel comes from Tracy's recommendation. According to her, anyone who is interested in detective novel should not miss it! Accepting her suggestion, it took me a while to borrow the books from the school library. actually, it is quite different from my recent reading experience of Japanese detective novels ,which tends to be less bloody but more lighthearted depiction of the characters and the events. (I must be confused somehow, for I start writing this article several days ago to find out that I haven't finished it at all. I simply mistake it as the other novel. ) Now after more few days, I finally finish reading it and can really talk about my feeling. that is, it is sooooooooooooo complicated! probably it is because I did not follow the chronological order of Ian's books, yet the plot itself is so complex and is filled with tooooooooooooooo many characters and events. it makes me hard to understand the main issue, but keep seeing out hero geting in and getting out one after another bars. Even though, he does try to keep sober in this episode. still, the whole thing is so not my type and the ending is kind of disappointing to me as well. I could not believe that the author let go the murder (I know it is for the benefit of the sequence). Still this decision makes me really down for a while. I suddenly find out that I expect more for the moral responsibility of the detective novels than i thought i was. SO, unless you really like to play the game with the author, you may simply enjoy the plot instead of trying to figure out what was happened in every details Posted by Picasa

No comments: