11/22/09

拉森二部曲-玩火的女孩

like my reading experience of Ian's novel,
the disorder of the consequence causes me lots of trouble in
totally understanding the story.
Stieg Larsson is now considered as the talented novelist whose work concentrates
on the issue of female abuse and teenager criminal isses.
Also due to the designation of the heroine, an obvious psycho
(no matter how the author defends his own creation, I still think this little girl is a psycho!)
I originally misrecognized the authr as a female novelist.
In contrast, he is a male "reporter"!
well, his background does explain how he could have
so much knowledge about fossil industry and other "political"
isses.
As for the story itself, hmmmmmmmmm,
i do enjoy the fast pace and the delicate explanation of the movement of each character in the same time--
by the way, this kind of writing strategy always satisfies me,
readers who wants to know everything during the event.
still, i do not buy the heroine herself (ha~~~~~~~)
it is hard to believe a young woman (152cm, 42kg) could
"fight with the world"?
if Larsson had made his heroine less talented, the story might be more realistic
how could we imagin a extremely talented girl who could be a
hack and an expert of close fight at the same time?
at least, for me, it is so questionable.
I am still waiting for the first novel of the Millennium series
and expect to change my opinion for the time being.
Still, the novel is alluring for I finished it in no more than two days, which is around 560 pages long!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: