12/23/08

吃吃吃--師大夜市馬來西料理路邊攤


it is kind of interesting to eat in SHida night market.
Ann and I seem to have no interest to Taiwanese food there
(if we want to save money, we simply go to student's restaurant )
most of the time, we have exotic food there
Korean BBQ,
Japanese food,
Evans hamburger,
Indonesia restaurant....
we've eaten in these stores and I've written down lots of articles about them.
I was originally there could be no other restaurant would satisfy me
(of course, I havent eaten in those really expensive ones)
we passed this Malaysia vendor the other day.
It is kind of amazing that we never notice that shop
probably it hardly opens?!


this is the only pic I could get from the vender himself
and from those of my cinema club
the vendor is really like 凌豪
from the appearance to the accent!
so 凌豪is realyl a malaysian!

in the lunchtime, it only sells four or five kinds of food.
the left one is 雜碎湯 with tofu in it
the middle one is the most popular one--蛋炒飯!!
many students come and simply buy a box of it with some curry source on it
the right one is the very delicious curry chickn source with rice
and it is also the one we had that day nt 80

this is the menu for those might be interested
but be cautious it might open only at night or very hardly at noon


this is our curry chicken rice
the chichen is not very soft (which i can imagine before hand)
but the curry is pretty special
they use red curry and it is a little bit spicy
yet the flavour is so good
that i immediately fall in love with it
and I would definitely look for the chance to eat every dish of that shop.

to those who can tolerate dirty and outdoor enviroment, I highly recommend you to try it
to those who are not spicy lover, I highly recommend you to try it with some drink at hand~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: