12/29/08

特勤沙龍


as i said, I prefer Adam Sandler among Holleywood "funny actors"?
(I am really not sure how should I call them)
The reason is very simply:
he looks better and handsomer
so I feel better while watching those stupid behaviors in the movie
this movie is about a ex-soldier who wants to change his occupation to be a
hairstylist!!!

com'on,
I have the same reaction as his parents---
you must be gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
however, he really isn't and this might help to correct several biased perspective towards the gay


as usual, we can always find out lots of other famous actors in this kind of movie
beside this one, there are more and if u are interested
maybe u could try to find them out and give me the complete list


I also like this actor a lot whose mother is
"fucked" (bi~~~~~~~~~~~) by Zohan in the movie
witnessing this abnormal relationship between his mother and Zohan,
the son constantly vomit it and in the end, we even see him with a medicine bottle


at last , somebody tells me who is this fucking pretty actoress whose hair is super
attractive and who fits big circle earrings perfectly!

Would I recommend this movie?
Well, watching it only when you are extremely bored and when
you are out of any political correct ideas ~!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: