9/13/08

我家有隻河東獅

I have mentioned this probably hundreds of times that I LOVE THISMOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is definitely one of my favorite movies. THe reason is too many! I love the heroine. I love the characteristic of the heroine. I love the combination of the hero and the heroine. I love the part she punished her husband. However, unfortunately, I hate the part that the heroine is punished by the emperor whose sister wants to marry her husband and designate him to have ONS with her! Com'on! Are you idiot or something!? How could it be possible to have a rabbit becoming a woman and who expects you to have sex with her in orde to return to humanbeing. It could not be true and even a three year old child can tell this. Thus, it proves only one thing that the hero is lying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to a man who lies? We castrate them with no hesitation~ Still, the actress looks fantastic in this movie and those who loves her can not forget this movie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: