9/11/08

下港人上台北IV

Today is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT my Day!
This morning, I planned to do the health examination in NTNU,
yet as I walked to the MRT station, I realized that I forgot my cellphone.
In order not to walk the third time of the same path, I decide to
have my first motorcycle experience in Taipei City.
Amazingly, I arrived school safely without wasting anytime or getting lost!
This afternoon, I have a wonderful lunch with my cousin and her son.
STILL, STILL, bad luck comes anytime and anywhere.
Having the confidence I got from the morning experience, I rode back to
my home.
On that doomed bridge, I got lost!
I rode to 板橋 and found it hard to get off the highway.
Thirty mins later, I finalyl arrived home.
The illluck is not finished yet!
My mirror, which is suppoused to be hung on the wall firmly with two 3M hanger, is broken!
My closet, which has a pole for clothes, is broken,too.
All my clothes is a mass!

Anyway, today is really not my day and I hope next week would a better one!

No comments: